mifold Booster Seat
mifold®, the Grab-and-Go booster seat®, is the most compact and portable booster seat ever. mifold works in the exact opposite way to a traditional booster. Instead of lifting the child up, mifold brings the seat belt down.
- More than 10x smaller than a regular booster seat
- Designed for children age
- 4 and up,
- 40 to 100 lbs, and
- 40 to 57 inches tall
- For occasions when a traditional booster is not available or practical — carpooling, taxis, bigger kids who still need a seat belt positioner ; or for every day use
- Folds up to fit into a child's backpack, glove compartment or bag
- Safety tested and meets or exceeds NHTSA standard FMVSS 213 in the USA (not labeled for use internationally)
- Be aware: As CPS technicians, we recommend a child be at least 5 and able to sit properly before using this seat. Also it does not work well in all cars so if you are traveling and don't know the car you'll be in, you may want to consider another option.
Wondering which should you order RideSafer or mifold? Find out here.