TravelSmarter Delight Booster Seat
Sorry, the manufacturer is out of stock until October/November. There may be some open box available.
This exceptionally lightweight (1 lb.) backless booster seat has been crash tested with for use with the RideSafer vest — or on its own. The RideSafer vest is designed to be a stand-alone child restraint but some parents prefer to give their younger children some added height.
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards FMVSS 213
- Made of foam to be a soft, comfortable seat your child will want to ride in
- For children starting at age 4, 40-100 pounds and up to 57 inches tall
- If used with a RideSafer vest, can start using at 3 years old and 30 pounds
- 8" high (at arms)/5" high (at seat) x 14" deep x 15" wide
- Oversized box shipping fee will apply (this is not a featured product)
Best performance is achieved when using with the included locking clip and shoulder belt positioner (see instructions).